Assemblymember Curt Hagman
Republican, District 55
Curt Hagman is a Republican assemblyman from California's 60th State Assembly District which is located in the Inland Empire.
Hagman was the Mayor of Chino Hills and also served on the city council.
He received his bachelor of arts degree from UCLA. He was a member of Pi Gamma Delta. he was also in the Navy ROTC.
Curt and his wife Grace met at UCLA and have been married for...
District13920 City Center Drive, #260Chino Hills, CA 91709Phone909-627-7021FAX909-627-1841
CapitolPost Office Box 942849, Room 4116Sacramento, CA 94249-0060Phone916-319-2060FAX916-319-2160
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Committee on Rules
- Assembly Standing Committee on Accountability and Administrative Review
- Assembly Select Committee on Innovative Green Financing Mechanisms
News & Blog Coverage
California Democrats look to toughen assault weapons law
Aug 8, 2012California already has one of the nation's toughest ... "Criminals are going to get guns anyway," said Assemblyman Curt Hagman, R-Chino Hills. "What we're doing (with SB 249) is putting more and more burdens on law-abiding citizens."Miami Herald
Democrats line up to support tougher California assault weapons law
Aug 8, 2012California already has one of the nation's toughest ... "Criminals are going to get guns anyway," said Assemblyman Curt Hagman, R-Chino Hills. "What we're doing (with SB 249) is putting more and more burdens on law-abiding citizens."Sacramento Bee
No tweets were found for Curt Hagman.
AJR 39Relative to California seafood.
May 9, 2012
ACR 150Relative to Fire Safety and Disaster Preparedness Week.
May 1, 2012
AB 1309University of California: UC Riverside Medical School.
February 18, 2011
AB 1693Mental health: persons incompetent to stand trial: pilot program expansion.
February 15, 2012
AB 1786Personal Income Tax Law: gross income exclusion: Olympics.
February 21, 2012
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- No on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- No on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Police & Firefighters Unions & Associations$54,350.00
Native American Tribes & Governing Units$40,400.00
Internal Transfer And Other Non Contributions$35,600.00
Real Estate Developers & Subdividers$33,700.00
Top Individual Contributions
Hagman, Curt C$85,000.00
Hagman, Curt C$85,000.00
*Non Contribution Income$29,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Senior and Social Security Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||15|
Primary sources for this person: