Assemblymember Roger Hernández
Democratic, District 48
Wikipedia BioRoger Hernández is an American politician currently serving in the California State Assembly. He is a Democrat representing the 57th district, encompassing parts of the San Gabriel Valley in Los Angeles County. Prior to being elected to the state assembly, he was the mayor of West Covina and a member of the West Covina City Council.
Sorry, no address information is available for Roger Hernández at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Standing Committee on Labor and Employment
- Assembly Standing Committee on Health
- Assembly Standing Committee on Utilities and Commerce
News & Blog Coverage
Calif. legislative hearing to probe transit deaths
Nov 7Calif. legislative hearing to probe transit deaths
San Francisco Chronicle
Committee chairman Roger Hernandez says the goal is to "get to the bottom" of the fatal accident that occurred while BART's regular train operators and maintenance workers were on strike. Hernandez is a Democratic Assemblyman representing West ...
and more »San Francisco Chronicle
West Covina council mailer misleading about police union endorsement
Nov 1West Covina council mailer misleading about police union endorsement
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
... campaign contributions since September included $5,000 donated to Spence from the campaign of Assemblyman Curt Hagman and $500 to Toma from the campaign of former West Covina councilmember and current Assemblyman Roger Hernandez.
and more »San Gabriel Valley Tribune
No tweets were found for Roger Hernández.
Ranks 34th out of 80 Assemblymembers
ACR 160Relative to Kwanzaa.
June 12, 2012
ACR 115Relative to India's Independence Day.
February 23, 2012
ACR 167Relative to State Bar admission.
August 7, 2012
AB 1500Corporation taxes: apportionment: single sales factor: Middle Class Scholarsh...
January 10, 2012
AB 1501Student financial aid: Middle Class Scholarship Program.
January 10, 2012
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Building Trades Unions$45,850.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$31,550.00
State & Local Govt Employee Unions$28,900.00
Police & Firefighters Unions & Associations$27,200.00
Top Individual Contributions
California Association Of Realtors$7,800.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: