Assemblymember Henry T. Perea
Democratic, District 31
Wikipedia BioHenry T. Perea (born June 29, 1977 in Fresno, California) is an American politician currently serving in the California State Assembly. He is a Democrat representing the 31st district, encompassing parts of Fresno and Tulare counties. Prior to being elected to the state assembly, he was a member of the Fresno City Council.
District2600 Fresno StreetFresno, CA 93721-3600Phone559-621-8000FAX559-498-2541
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Standing Committee on Banking and Finance
- Assembly Standing Committee on Elections and Redistricting
- Assembly Standing Committee on Insurance
News & Blog Coverage
Primary candidates share views
Aug 9, 2012Now that the uncertainty of the recalls is passed us, businesses are ready to grow and hire and will if they are assured the changes we have put in place won’t be reversed ... as well as Republican Assemblyman Evan Wynn’s supporting my election ...Portage Daily Register
Taking bids for high-speed rail project
Aug 8, 2012Fresno County Supervisor Henry Perea says that means jobs: "So it's not only building high-speed rail for California to move people up and down the state, it's about putting people back to work." The California High-Speed Rail Authority will make a ...CBS 47
No tweets were found for Henry Perea.
Ranks 15th out of 80 Assemblymembers
ACR 16Relative to a Day of Remembrance.
February 7, 2011
AB 991State government: licenses: California Licensing and Permit Center.
February 18, 2011
ACR 130Relative to California Public Safety Telecommunicators Week.
March 15, 2012
AB 270Satellite wagering.
February 7, 2011
AB 16High-Speed Rail Authority.
December 6, 2010
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Police & Firefighters Unions & Associations$47,100.00
Building Trades Unions$46,900.00
State & Local Govt Employee Unions$25,500.00
Property & Casualty Insurance$21,550.00
Top Individual Contributions
Perea For Mayor$9,377.00
California Association Of Realtors$7,800.00
California State Council Of Service Employees$7,800.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: