Assemblymember Melissa A. Melendez
Republican, District 67
We searched Wikipedia for "Melissa Melendez" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Melissa Melendez at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Select Committee on Justice Reinvestment
- Assembly Subcommittee No. 5 on Public Safety
- Assembly Standing Committee on Jobs, Economic Development, and the Economy
News & Blog Coverage
No news or blog results found at this time.
No tweets were found for Melissa Melendez.
ACR 31Relative to Cinco de Mayo Week.
March 7, 2013
ACR 66Internet Crimes Against Children Awareness Month.
June 13, 2013
ACR 77Relative to Filipino American History Month.
August 19, 2013
ACR 78Relative to Hmong History Month.
August 19, 2013
ACR 72Relative to California Firefighters Memorial Day.
August 5, 2013
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- No on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- No on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- No on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: