Assemblymember Franklin E. Bigelow
Republican, District 5
We searched Wikipedia for "Franklin Bigelow" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Franklin Bigelow at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Select Committee on 9-1-1 Service and Public Safety Communications
- Assembly Standing Committee on Natural Resources
- Assembly Select Committee on Renewable Energy Economy in Rural California
News & Blog Coverage
No news or blog results found at this time.
No tweets were found for Franklin Bigelow.
AB 150State parks: armed services: fee waiver.
January 18, 2013
AB 924Grand theft.
February 22, 2013
AB 1428California Health Benefit Exchange: employees and contractors.
April 30, 2013
ACR 31Relative to Cinco de Mayo Week.
March 7, 2013
ACR 66Internet Crimes Against Children Awareness Month.
June 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- No on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- No on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: