Assemblymember Shirley N. Weber
Democratic, District 79
We searched Wikipedia for "Shirley Weber" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Shirley Weber at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2013-2014
22 CommitteesMore →
News & Blog Coverage
Los Angeles NAACP denounces Donald Sterling
Bradenton HeraldLos Angeles NAACP denounces Donald Sterling
Assemblywoman Shirley Weber, D-San Diego, spoke out against the comments, not Assemblywoman Cheryl Brown, D-San Bernardino. A corrected version of the story is below: Los Angeles NAACP denounces Donald Sterling. NAACP ... The Donald T. Sterling ...
and more »Bradenton Herald
Split by affirmative action bill, California Democrats weigh next steps
Apr 26Split by affirmative action bill, California Democrats weigh next steps
In her four decades as a professor of black studies at California State University, San Diego, Assemblywoman Shirley Weber watched as race-based recruitment, officially sanctioned on-campus programs for students of color and targeted scholarships ...
and more »Sacramento Bee
No tweets were found for Shirley Weber.
AB 28Economic development: enterprise zones.
December 3, 2012
AB 784In-Home Supportive Services: provider health care benefits.
February 21, 2013
AB 938Voting: felons.
February 22, 2013
ACR 31Relative to Cinco de Mayo Week.
March 7, 2013
ACR 66Internet Crimes Against Children Awareness Month.
June 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: