Assemblymember Susan Bonilla
Democratic, District 14
Wikipedia BioSusan Bonilla is an American politician currently serving in the California State Assembly. She is a Democrat representing the 11th district, encompassing parts of Contra Costa County. Prior to being elected to the state assembly, she was a member of the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors.
District651 Pine StreetConcord, CA 94520Phone925-335-1080
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Select Committee on Community Colleges
- Assembly Select Committee on Domestic Violence
- Assembly Select Committee on Foster Care
News & Blog Coverage
Long list of new road rules for 2014
Dec 27Long list of new road rules for 2014
Assembly Bill 244, by Assemblywoman Susan Bonilla, D-Concord, states that the California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet) must sponsor a veterans' special interest license plate and requires the DMV to issue the veterans' plate as long as the ...Union Democrat
Good Neighbors by Faith Barnidge: Rose Parade 'Dream;' Senior Outreach ...
Dec 23Good Neighbors by Faith Barnidge: Rose Parade 'Dream;' Senior Outreach ...
Contra Costa Times
Lamach and Henderson received a certificate from Assemblywoman Susan Bonilla for making "Matteo's Dream" come true, at a ceremony Dec. 18, at the playground. Christian and his mother were in attendance and congratulated by Bonilla, Concord officials ...Contra Costa Times
No tweets were found for Susan Bonilla.
Ranks 21st out of 80 Assemblymembers
AB 57Metropolitan Transportation Commission.
December 6, 2010
AB 674Vehicles: registration fees.
February 17, 2011
AJR 5Relative to transportation.
February 10, 2011
AB 1361Public utilities: tariff schedules.
February 22, 2013
HR 23Relative to youth.
August 8, 2013
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Democratic Party Committees$2,418,421.00
Building Trades Unions$560,652.00
Police & Firefighters Unions & Associations$414,053.00
State & Local Govt Employee Unions$323,661.00
Top Individual Contributions
Senate Majority Fund$799,898.00
Senate Democratic Leadership Fund$500,000.00
Senate Majority Fund$231,151.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: