Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski
Democratic, District 25
Wikipedia BioBob Wieckowski is an American attorney and politician in California. He was elected November 2, 2010 to the California State Assembly to represent the 20th District, which includes the cities of Fremont, Newark, Union City, and Milpitas, as well as portions of San Jose, Pleasanton, Hayward, and Castro Valley. Wieckowski previously served as vice-mayor of Fremont, and was a member of their city ...
District3300 Capitol Avenue, Building AFremont, CA 94537-5006Phone510-284-4000FAX510-284-4001
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Standing Committee on Judiciary
- Assembly Standing Committee on Insurance
- Assembly Standing Committee on Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security
News & Blog Coverage
Modesto grade-schoolers play around with math
Modesto BeeModesto grade-schoolers play around with math
“We want California students in all grades to engage with mathematics, because a math-based education is key to preparing for a career in science, technology, engineering and mathematics,” said Assemblyman Bob Wieckowski, D-Fremont, during a weekly ...
and more »Modesto Bee
Milpitas' top citizen, first responders honored at annual awards dinner
Apr 21Milpitas' top citizen, first responders honored at annual awards dinner
San Jose Mercury News
Dignitaries also appeared and included Santa Clara County Supervisor Dave Cortese and Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski, D-Fremont. In addition, U.S. Rep. Mike Honda's office sent a certificate of appreciation to award winners. Likewise, three of the five ...
and more »San Jose Mercury News
No tweets were found for Bob Wieckowski.
Ranks 8th out of 80 Assemblymembers
AB 303Student financial aid: Cal Grant Program: members and former members of the A...
February 12, 2013
AB 1287Student financial aid: Cal Grant Program eligibility.
February 22, 2013
AB 219Health care coverage: cancer treatment.
February 4, 2013
AB 639Veterans Housing and Homeless Prevention Bond Act of 2014: Veterans Housing a...
February 20, 2013
AB 666Automated traffic enforcement systems: violations.
February 21, 2013
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$146,835.00
State & Local Govt Employee Unions$46,700.00
Building Trades Unions$35,650.00
Top Individual Contributions
California Teachers Association$7,800.00
California State Council Of Service Employees$7,800.00
California Federation Of Teachers$7,800.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: