Assemblymember Nora Campos
Democratic, District 27
Wikipedia BioNora Campos is a California State Assembly member representing the 23rd district. She was formerly elected to the San Jose City Council in a special election in March 2001 and was twice overwhelmingly re-elected to represent the residents of District 5, allowing her to represent her community on the Council for 10 years. Prior to taking elected office, she worked as Community Relations Coordina...
District200 East Santa Clara StreetSan Jose, CA 95113Phone408-535-4905
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Subcommittee No. 3 on Resources and Transportation
- Assembly Standing Committee on Jobs, Economic Development, and the Economy
- Assembly Standing Committee on Budget
News & Blog Coverage
Governor Brown Issues Legislative Update
Oct 10Governor Brown Issues Legislative Update
Imperial Valley News
AB 375 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-Alamo) – School employees: dismissal or suspension: hearing. A veto message can be found here. AB 622 by Assemblymember Nora Campos (D-San Jose) – School districts: charter school petitions: Internet ...Imperial Valley News
Fox Provides a Habitat for Political Humanity
San Jose Inside (blog)Fox Provides a Habitat for Political Humanity
San Jose Inside (blog)
Some people who you would never expect to see together worked side by side, including labor progressives Ben Field, Steve Preminger and Assemblywoman Nora Campos, along with Chamber types Mike Fox Jr. and Bob Kieve. County Supervisor Dave ...
and more »San Jose Inside (blog)
No tweets were found for Nora Campos.
Ranks 52nd out of 80 Assemblymembers
AJR 16Relative to Preschool for All in California.
April 1, 2013
AB 1216Pupil discipline: bullying.
February 22, 2013
AJR 28Relative to Sickle Cell Anemia Awareness Month.
July 3, 2013
AB 1149Identity theft: local agencies.
February 22, 2013
AB 622School districts: charter school petitions: Internet geting.
February 20, 2013
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Building Trades Unions$107,150.00
State & Local Govt Employee Unions$24,749.00
Native American Tribes & Governing Units$22,600.00
Ibew (Intl Brotherhood Of Electrical Workers)$15,600.00
Top Individual Contributions
*Non Contribution Income$10,000.00
California State Association Of Electrical Workers$7,800.00
California Medical Association$7,800.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: