Assemblymember Steven Bradford
Democratic, District 62
Wikipedia BioSteven C. Bradford is the Democratic Assemblymember for the 51st district of the California State Assembly, encompassing Alondra Park, Del Aire, Gardena, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Lawndale, Lennox, West Athens, and West Compton, and parts of Ladera Heights, Los Angeles, View Park-Windsor Hills, and Willowbrook. Bradford was elected in a special election held on September 1, 2009, after Curren Price...
CapitolState Capitol Post Office Box 942849Sacramento, CA 94249-0051Phone916-319-2051FAX916-319-2151
DistrictOne West Manchester Boulevard, Suite 601Inglewood, CA 90301Phone310-412-6400FAX310-412-6354
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Select Committee on Innovative Green Financing Mechanisms
- Assembly Select Committee on Renewable Energy Economy in Rural California
- Assembly Standing Committee on Local Government
News & Blog Coverage
Money flows to support Gov. Jerry Brown's tax initiative
Aug 1, 2012Assemblyman Steven Bradford, D-Gardena, and Mike Feuer ... Californians Working Together's highest donors have been labor groups: California Teachers Association, $1.5 million; American Federation of Teachers, $1.2 million; Service Employees ...Sacramento Bee
Dozens of lawmakers donate to Gov. Brown's tax initiative
Aug 1, 2012Assemblyman Steven Bradford, D-Gardena, and Mike Feuer ... Californians Working Together's highest donors have been labor groups: California Teachers Association, $1.5 million; American Federation of Teachers, $1.2 million; Service Employees International ...Sacramento Bee
No tweets were found for Steven Bradford.
Ranks 78th out of 83 Assemblymembers
ACR 159Postsecondary education: military veterans.
June 11, 2012
ACR 160Relative to Kwanzaa.
June 12, 2012
ACR 166Relative to Recovery Month.
August 7, 2012
AB 1500Corporation taxes: apportionment: single sales factor: Middle Class Scholarsh...
January 10, 2012
AB 1501Student financial aid: Middle Class Scholarship Program.
January 10, 2012
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Casinos, Racetracks & Gambling$44,900.00
Building Trades Unions$25,300.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$23,050.00
Top Individual Contributions
California Teachers Association$7,800.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: