Assemblymember Mike Morrell
Republican, District 40
Wikipedia BioMike Morrell is an American politician currently serving in the California State Assembly. He is a Republican representing the 63rd district, encompassing parts of Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Prior to being elected to the state assembly, he was a real estate broker.
Sorry, no address information is available for Mike Morrell at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Standing Committee on Banking and Finance
- Assembly Standing Committee on Labor and Employment
- Assembly Subcommittee No. 4 on State Administration
News & Blog Coverage
Nathan Miller will speak to Redlands Republican Women's Club
Nov 7Nathan Miller will speak to Redlands Republican Women's Club
Redlands Daily Facts
He has served as district director for Assemblyman Mike Morrell and is recognized in the Assembly for his district office model adopted by the Assembly Republican Caucus. His “Best Practices” Playbook is used by district offices of Republican Assembly ...Redlands Daily Facts
Amazon center holds grand opening
Nov 5Amazon center holds grand opening
Highland Community News (subscription)
"San Bernardino is truly a great place to do business." Assemblyman Mike Morrell pointed out that Amazon brought good paying jobs to the area which in turn will create more jobs throughout the area as Amazon employees do private business with their pay.Highland Community News (subscription)
No tweets were found for Mike Morrell.
Ranks 69th out of 80 Assemblymembers
AB 535Regulations: 5-year review and report.
February 16, 2011
AB 192Public safety: Local Safety and Protection Account: appropriation.
January 26, 2011
AB 398State Fire Marshal: certification.
February 14, 2011
AB 2130Peace officers: training.
February 23, 2012
ACR 14Relative to the United States Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.
February 1, 2011
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- No on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- No on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- No on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Republican Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$248,249.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$25,752.00
Internal Transfer And Other Non Contributions$24,643.00
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$21,071.00
Top Individual Contributions
Primary sources for this person: