Assemblymember Paul Fong
Democratic, District 28
Paul Fong (Chinese: 方文忠; pinyin: Fāng Wénzhōng) is a Democratic California State Assembly member from California's 22nd State Assembly district. Prior to being elected to the assembly, he served as a Foothill De Anza Community College District Trustee.
The district includes the cities of Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino and portions of Santa Clara and San Jose which are all located ...
District274 Castro Street, Suite 202Mountain View, CA 94041Phone408-277-2003FAX408-277-2084
CapitolPost Office Box 242849, Room 5135Sacramento, CA 94249-0022Phone916-319-2022FAX916-319-2122
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Standing Committee on Elections and Redistricting
- Assembly Standing Committee on Jobs, Economic Development, and the Economy
- Assembly Standing Committee on Higher Education
News & Blog Coverage
Soup ban about overfishing, not culture attack
Jul 25, 2012But California’s law is part of a growing awareness that ... and rather tired — particularly since the law in question was introduced by Chinese-American Assemblyman Paul Fong of Cupertino. In fact, this month, even the Chinese government announced ...San Francisco Examiner
Exclusive: Mary Hayashi discusses shoplifting conviction, run for Board of Supervisors
Jul 22, 2012She doesn't seem to be seen as political poison: She hosted a fundraising reception in June at her home for Assembly Speaker John Perez and Assemblyman Paul Fong, D-Cupertino. The co-hosts included Fiona Ma, D-San Francisco; Warren Furutani ...San Jose Mercury News
No tweets were found for Paul Fong.
ACR 22Relative to Read Across America Day.
February 10, 2009
ACR 23Relative to Black History Month.
February 11, 2009
ACR 26Relative to arts education.
February 18, 2009
ACR 28Relative to Eating Disorders Awareness Week.
February 19, 2009
ACR 3Relative to CÃ©sar ChÃ¡vez Day.
December 1, 2008
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Building Trades Unions$81,600.00
State & Local Govt Employee Unions$43,700.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$43,221.00
Democratic Candidate Committees$35,613.00
Top Individual Contributions
Fong, Paul J$30,000.00
California State Association Of Electrical Workers$7,800.00
California State Council Of Service Employees$7,200.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Senior and Social Security Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||15|
Primary sources for this person: