Assemblymember Toni Atkins
Democratic, District 78
Wikipedia BioToni G. Atkins (born August 1, 1962) is an American Democratic politician and a member of the California State Assembly from San Diego's 76th district. She formerly served on San Diego City Council, leaving office in December 2008 due to term limits. She currently serves as the Assembly's majority whip.
Sorry, no address information is available for Toni Atkins at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Committee on Legislative Audit
- Joint Committee on Rules
- Assembly Standing Committee on Agriculture
News & Blog Coverage
Money flows to support Gov. Jerry Brown's tax initiative
Aug 1, 2012Among Assembly Democrats, $10,000 contributions were received from Tom Ammiano of San Francisco, Toni ... Assemblyman Jerry Hill, D-San Mateo, donated $20,000. Californians Working Together's highest donors have been labor groups: California ...Sacramento Bee
Dozens of lawmakers donate to Gov. Brown's tax initiative
Aug 1, 2012"This is an important priority for California to protect our schools and local public ... $10,000 contributions were received from Tom Ammiano of San Francisco, Toni Atkins of San Diego, Wes Chesbro of Arcata, Nancy Skinner of Berkeley, Norma Torres ...Sacramento Bee
No tweets were found for Toni Atkins.
Ranks 29th out of 80 Assemblymembers
ACR 165Chelsea King Memorial Bridge and the Amber Dubois Memorial Highway.
August 6, 2012
AJR 46Relative to protecting San Diego jobs.
August 7, 2012
AB 2082Public lands: State Lands Commission: violations.
February 23, 2012
AJR 28Relative to the United States Postal Service.
February 21, 2012
AB 2266Medi-Cal: Health Homes for Medi-Cal Enrollees and 1115 Waiver Demonstration P...
February 24, 2012
- Yes on AB 744 motion AB 744 DAHLE Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 1159 motion AB 1159 GONZALEZ Concurrence - Urgency Added, September 13, 2013
- Yes on SB 743 motion SB 743 Steinberg Senate Third Reading By DICKINSON, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 10 motion AB 10 ALEJO Concurrence in Senate Amendments, September 13, 2013
- Yes on AB 101 motion AB 101 BUDGET Concurrence in Senate Amendments By SKINNER, September 13, 2013
All By Industry
Building Trades Unions$41,150.00
Native American Tribes & Governing Units$29,400.00
State & Local Govt Employee Unions$28,975.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$28,900.00
Top Individual Contributions
California Dental Association$7,800.00
California Medical Association$7,800.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: